You’ve gained experience and expertise in a military role that has uniquely qualified you to serve. Continue your service with the FRTIB in a variety of fields including Financial, Analytical, Information Technology, and Acquisitions.
Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans:
Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans are specifically designed for veterans. Knowing about these authorities and identifying your eligibility can enhance your job search. These special authorities represent a few of many appointing authorities that agencies may use as authorized.
- Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA) is an excepted authority that allows an agency to non-competitively appoint an eligible veteran.
- The 30% or More Disabled Veteran authority allows an agency to non-competitively appoint any veteran with a 30% or more service-connected disability.
- The Veterans Employment Opportunities Act of 1998, as amended (VEOA) provides preference eligibles and certain eligible veterans the opportunity to compete for certain positions announced under an agency’s merit promotion procedures.
- Spouses of Active Duty Military Members
How to Apply:
Once an announcement is posted on USAJobs current FRTIB job openings, candidates must complete applications (to include all required documents) electronically.
Candidates have until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the closing date of the announcement to complete the application process. This includes submitting the online application as well as any required documents as defined in the Required Documents section in the listed announcement.
30% or more disabled veterans may apply directly to the agency by submitting your resume and proof of veteran status via email to HROperations@FRTIB.gov.
- Veteran preference documentation
- All other documents required by the vacancy announcement