The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board administers the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), a tax-deferred defined contribution plan similar to private sector 401(k) plans which provides Federal employees the opportunity to save for additional retirement security.
The next FRTIB Board Meeting will be held on Monday morning, January 28, 2019. Details can be found >> here.
To administer the TSP solely in the interest of participants and beneficiaries.
- We achieve flawless operations.
- We help participants make smart choices.
- We spend participant money wisely.
- We make the FRTIB a great place to work; and a place where great work gets done.
- We create excellent relationships with TSP stakeholders.
>> Read Mr. Michael Kennedy's Bio
Dana K. Bilyeu. Ms. Bilyeu is the Executive Director of the...
>> Read Ms. Dana K. Bilyeu's Bio
Ron McCray. Mr. McCray is a private investor and corpor...
>> Read Mr. Ron McCray's Bio
David A. Jones. Mr. Jones established D.A. Jones LLC, an in...
>> Read Mr. David A. Jones's Bio
William (Bill) Jasien. Mr. Jasien is the CEO and Managing Director...
>> Read Mr. William (Bill) Jasien's Bio