Work/Life Balance and Wellness
We understand the balancing act between work and personal life. The FRTIB offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off*, life insurance, health benefits, and participation in the 3-tier federal retirement system. We offer work/life-balance flexibilities that may be right for you. We offer, if applicable:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP provides employees with free confidential assistance for help with personal issues that may be affecting work life. The program also provides consultation to supervisors who are trying to best help an employee with performance and/or attendance problems.
- Work Life 4 You. The FRTIB provides all employees and their family members with access to the Federal Occupational Health managed referral and information service to assist in dealing with life, family, health, education, work, and finance. This service is provided at no cost to the employee.
- Childcare Subsidy program. The FRTIB's childcare subsidy program offers up to $600 in monthly subsidy paid to qualified childcare providers of employees meeting the eligibility requirements.
- Fitness center. The FRTIB employees, at no cost, have access to the fitness center conveniently located on the main level of the building featuring state of the art weight training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program. FRTIB will reimburse employees up to $300 per year for an individual membership fee to a commercial, non-federally sponsored fitness center or virtual equivalent.
- Extensive training programs and tools supportive of enhancing organization effectiveness and employee development.
- Student loan repayment or recruitment bonus, when applicable.