Automatically captured data
Public website access
The FRTIB website does not collect any personal information about you. When you browse, read pages, or download information on the FRTIB website, we automatically gather and store certain technical (non-personal) information about your visit. This information is only used to help make the sites more effective and user-friendly.
Automatically captured data includes:
- Information about your connection to our web server, including the Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website;
- Information about your computer, including details about your computer’s operating system;
- Information about the web browser and supporting technologies you use to access our site;
- The date and time you access our sites; and
- Addresses of referring websites.
In addition, this website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to the following policies on Google’s website for more information: